Friday, April 09, 2010

to do

on my to do list for the weekend

1. clean the floor in the nursery and take pics of the paint
2. big mcc run
3. blog nursery progress
4. scrapbook
5. clean up my craft space (it's overrun with baby stuff)
6. find someone to lend me a swing (for when baby comes)
7. finish some sewing for the nursery
8. play hide and seek in the "forest" with my boys
9. clean all bathrooms and floors (thats for this afternoon yet... sheesh)
10. a date night would be nice

so i will be back this weekend for a nursery post. stay tuned.

4 comments:

Stacey said...

I have a glider type portable swing that you can have. It's very nice. I can take a picture for you if you like.

Heather said...

Stacey - I would love that.. will you not use it??
You can email me a pic. Thanks!!

valerie said...

And...how much of your list did you accomplish?? At least you got your date night!

Lise said...

okay, i've been out of Winks for too long. #2 took me a minute to figure out I was wondering what a 'McC' was.....something new on the McDick's menu?!