Wednesday, August 22, 2007

no strength not even for a title...

thats how i feel today. ari is still crying which is what he has been doing since he woke up this morning... he is suposed to be napping and after putting him down 8 times already this time he is just going to stay there till he falls asleep. today i would just rather not be a parent.... somedays i just want to rewind to 2 1/2 years ago and really enjoy those days. i know i am blessed with my kids and i do love them but today i have no strength to deal with any of it. my house is a mess, i still have not gotten to shower, i know any minute ari will wake up noah with his screaming and then i will be even more mad than i am now.. take me away please take me away.
so i went to check in on ari who in his screaming had pooped his pants.. so i picked him up changed him, gave him some milk and now he is back to screaming in his bed oh and i forgot to say dave just called and said he'd be late tonight... perfect!

9 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Hi Heather, I think I found you through Kelly's blog and i have no idea why I started reading it as you are the only blog I read of someone I don't know (hence, I'm a little embarrased to post a comment!). I just wanted to say that I appreciate your honesty about motherhood and you have given me such a deeper understanding and appreciation of what mothers of multiples go though. THank you.

joanna said...

ooh, sister-friend, one of those...some days I am sure my kids have a pact not to sleep at the same time. You are a great Mom, and I know what you mean about wanting to rewind time, not to give up your kids, but just to have a free day to do whatever...how long do you think it'll be before we get a "day off"? I love you!
I'm praying for your dream house too.

Anonymous said...

Heather -

I feel your pain. I promise it will get better.

AND, someday it will be just you and Dave again.

Times like this just suck.

Hope is coming.

Karla

Heather said...

Thanks guys. Words that went right to my soul.. Thank you.

lagiulia said...

I hear you, Heather, 100 percent.

Christy said...

I hear ya loud and clear girl! Gone are the days of sleep and just laying around whenever I want to! It will get better I am sure but somedays I just want to run away!!

You are not alone!

heather@it'stwinsanity said...

Heather,
You are definitely not alone. You will get through this and it will get better. (Ok, now tell me the same thing please!!!)

valerie said...

Heather - you're an amazing mom - whether you "want" to be one at this exact moment or not. You're a strong woman - in being a mom, a wife, and a believer. You can do it. Can't wait to read what's next ;)

Stacie said...

Those kind of days are just so hard. You have my sympathy.