Wednesday, August 08, 2007

lonely and new stuff...

well i am officially lonely... why? because my parents left for three weeks!! it sounds so sad but really i miss my mom so much already (shes only been gone a day) its funny how much i rely on her and enjoy her daily visits.. not only is she so helpful with the boys she is a sanity saver.. she always picks the best times to stop by and makes me feel better. i am lonely without her...
this last week has flown by... ari and noah are walking.. not full fledged but on there way.. maybe a little too quickly. its adorable watching them teeter around and take so much pride in each step. they have also begun to be quite rough with each other. ari is into hitting and noah is quite sensitive in that regard so there is lots of consoling when his feelings are hurt. he is such a sensitive guy. bedtime is still a struggle.. there is a certain window where they go to bed easily but if you miss it then watch out. its either so much giggling or complete chaos... they tend to hit the wall hard. i am feeling a bit stressed out these days trying to juggle appointments without my reliable babysitter and its stressful to ask other people for me because i don't want to put anyone out. i am also having a hard time with my work schedule. what was supposed to be a fun two shifts a week is turning out to be harder than i thought. august is a busy month and dave is on call certain weekends and i tend to be scheduled for all the worst times. its feeling like much more of a chore.. conflicting stuff. it also doesn't help that the people i work for are good friends and i don't want to let anyone down...but i have to figure something out that works for my family and that has to be my priority.
in other news we are house hunting... its not fun. we have seen alot..some we like, some we don't. we have outgrown our little house and need more space. just praying the right thing comes along at the right moment.
more to come later just wanted you to know i am still here... are you?

7 comments:

Tam said...

so exciting that your boys are walking! Mothers are such a blessing. I know I miss my mom so much when she's gone too. praying that you'll get through your three weeks!

Courtney said...

hey good luck on the house hunting! That is so exciting that the boys are just about walking! I loved the day that Jared did... it seems to make life a little easier (after all the bumps and bruises :) Love ya

kelly ens said...

i hope the week goes ok without your mom!
Congrats on the boys progressing on their walking - it's so cute, eh?
Good luck with house hunting; hopefully it doesn't cause too much stress!

kelly ens said...

ps. I can't remember if I've invited you to read my blog since I went private, but if not, and you're still interested in reading, please email me at readkellysblog at gmail dot com.

Stacey said...

I hear you on the mom thing! My parents left on vacation two days after Bria was born, and some days I almost cry because I just wish they were here. Thankfully they'll be back this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I'm still here. I think of you often.
~ Amanda

Kristina said...

Im here too.