Friday, September 07, 2007

practical..

I am always looking for new ways to practically get around with twins.. there is always the stroller but some days when you just want to run in somewhere its a pain and it also depends on where you can fit and maneuver. then there is the grocery store. ahh the pain of single carts. superstore is the only place where i can manage smoothly taking both boys because of there great double seat in the cart. but some days i just long to get to co-op and pick up a few things and that is where i buy my new bothwell cheese. I own an Ergo carrier which is fabulous but i have not yet mastered getting my kids on my back (at least not smoothly and certainly not in a parking lot). So even though Steph's Mr Linky hates me here I am entering yet again another contest. Rockin' Baby is giving away one of their beautiful "strawberry fields forever" sling. heres to hoping.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I don't think the Linky hates you!! Here's to better luck this time!!

Thanks for entering!

Steph

Anonymous said...

I have a peanut shell sling you could try, but it's probably too big for you. I think it's an XL.

Amanda

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Hi,
After reading about the Ergo on your site a couple of months ago I bought one for my 11 month old twins (9 1/2 months when I bought it). Thank you for mentioning it as I LOVE IT! It is the most comfortable and easy carrier! I watched the Ergo video on their website to learn how to put them on my back. I do the from hip to back in the parking lot all of the time and have no troubles...give it a couple of tries over the couch...you'll get the hang in no time.