Friday, September 28, 2007

post overload

whoa another post i know i know... make sure to read yesterdays post for all things Ari & Noah.
this is just a shout out to my fabulous sister-in-laws for their more than thoughtful birthday presents this week. Julia & Evelyn were bang on with my love for Mexican food and got me a Mexican cookbook and cute dish. Lydia went above and beyond to be not only thoughtful but super observant. she spotted My Scrap Shoppe as one of my favorite things and all the way from Ottawa bought me the new October kit. Really thanks guys! I am blessed by your generosity and the way you know what I love.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome Heather!! I can't wait to see what you create with the Oct. kit.

Love ya!

Eva said...

Wow, the October kit! Very thoughtful. And Happy Birthday!!! (it's this weekend, right?)

Angela Oliver said...

hey heather!
happy birthday girl!
i miss you!!!

I am sooooooo super excited about the post about selling your house - it's so....and forgive me if it sounds bad - but grown up! Eek!!

I love you and I hope you have a really special birthday...
you deserve it.
Ange