Sunday, August 26, 2012

stratford

Only two more posts left! Although no one is really commenting I am assuming you are just wanting me to be done and more onto more meaty things.. lucky for you I have six posts written just waiting for publishing! 
Truth be told.. I am a little in love with Southern Ontario..the brick houses with front porches, the small towns and beautiful trees and lakes. It's lovely. I visited a beautiful town in my youth and fell in love with it then.. The Inlaws live about 30 minutes away so we've been a few times now in my adult life and I love it even more. This time we got to spend the better part of the day in Stratford with Morgan, Martha and the kids. We started with a picnic... we stopped at a lovely little shop that actually puts together picnic lunches. Beautiful sandwiches and salads. We stopped along the canal to enjoy our lunch.

While Martha and I did some shopping and wandered the main strip the boys fed ducks, climbed trees and went on a boat ride.














Then no stop in Stratford is complete without a visit to Family & Company toy store. This place is AWESOME. We (kids & adults alike) had a blast.





2 comments:

Lori said...

I have been reading and I've enjoyed hearing about your trip! It sounds like an amazing time, and makes me want holidays right now! :)

The Nilsen's Journey said...

What precious memories you have all formed together!