Thursday, January 08, 2009

what's in a name

My 9 Names:

1. Your Real Name: Heather

2. Your Gangsta Name (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Heaizzle

3. Your Detective Name (favorite color and favorite animal): Grey Owl

4. Your Soap Opera Name (your middle name and street you live on/or your apartment #): Marie Duster

5. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 of your first): DifHe

6. Your Superhero/Criminal Name (your 2nd favorite color, and favorite candy):
Green LaffyTaffy

7. Your Iraqi Name (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of your dad's name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, and last letter of your mom's first name): Efdertt

8. Your Witness Protection Name (parents middle name): Elizabeth David

9. Your Goth Name (black, and the name of one of your pets):
Black No chance of ever having a Pet.

7 comments:

SuJ'n said...

hehe.

joanna said...

okay, i think i will call you grey owl every once in a while. and marie david is seriously classy!

Gina said...

I like your goth name.... That would be mine too ;)

Dixie Vandersluys said...

I love this one! I think I might go try it on my blog.

Have a great weekend Heather!!

Jenelle Penner said...

this just made my day! :)

Kris said...

hilarious!

Marcy said...

I always love these... Heaizzle.