16 random things you want to know about me.
1. I love sesame street. My kids do too but sometimes when they have lost interest and wander from the tv I still watch.
2. I have an obsession with pillows. I dream of making lots and lots of pillows and buy yummy fabric to make pillows but rarely get around to actually making them.
3. I loved Mama Mia and have added many songs from the movie to my ipod. (My boys love to bounce to them too). My fave is "Lay all your love on me"
4. It's been one year since we moved into our new house... it feels so homey to us. I love coming home.
5. I hate to empty the dishwasher
6. I also hate to floss my teeth. I know I know I should do it regularly but I just can't. Hate it.
7. I secretly wish I could have an underwear rotation like my friend Crystal. Actually there are many things about her I wish I could do. I heart.
8. I am fiercely loyal and get most hurt when people are not loyal back.
9. I love HGTV.
10. This isn't really about me but Noah & Ari talk alot.. all the time. And they have the best way of calling "HONEY" from downstairs when they need me (they repeat everything and this is how dave gets my attention.
11. I hate socks. Would much rather be barefooted all the time.
12. "I think we're alone now" by Tiffany is one of my fave songs and yes I know the dance too.
13. I have 5 books sitting beside my bed waiting to be read. Someday.
14. My head is swirling with crafty ideas all day and sometimes it's hard to concentrate on anything else.
15. Today I went through my old room at home so my dad can make it his study now that he's retired and I wrote ALOT of stories.. we're talking binder upon binders full of handwritten stories.
16. I have a cold and my mouth is so dry I have to go drink water.. NOW!
Ok now you are it.