Sunday, November 11, 2007

my faveorite thing right now..

loving Etsy.com these days. i seriously could search forever and it makes me happy to see all those handmade beautiful products. for those of you who are unaware of what Etsy is... let me introduce you. its a site where you can buy and sell things that are handmade. from cards, to jewelery, art, all things for baby. its a great site and whats better than supporting artists with incredible talent. i always imagine all the moms who are making beautiful blankets and bibs. the talented women making beautiful jewelery out of gorgeous beads. so in my tribute to this wonderful site i will leave you with my current favorites. as my wish list grows i will bring you more...
Holly - she is a vinyl art design genius. i am ordering her cute little monkey for the boys new room.
Vaeda - love the beautiful prints this photographer creates. the prints come in a few sizes. i am especially in love with this Speculative fine art photograph.
Moreygirl - She makes beautiful baby gifts.. blankets, burp cloths, bibs and the CUTEST pacifier strings ever. I am hoping to order her Turtle and Alphabet Pacifier clips soon.
Red Star Studio - of course for all things paper crafting theres my good friend Marcy with the cutest felt journals ever.
Jacqueline Knits - oh my she does the cutest thing.. she knits little jackets for apples and pears. seriously so adorable. she also knits coffee cup sleeves, scarves and a few other goodies.
So there you have it my current faves. Please do go check out Etsy and I am sure you will find something you love. Let me know if you do!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I love Etsy too! So inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Hi! This is MoreyGirl, actually my name is Heather, too. I have two boys too, but they are two years apart--thank goodness. Thank you for all of the nice compliments! Hope this finds you and all your boys well:)