Monday, April 07, 2014

Why I do what I do?

Life is a busy one lately. I am finding so much Joy and Life in the things I am involved with right now. I wake up each day amazed that I get to spend time helping others. Young Living Essential Oils came into my life when I wasn't looking and it has been the biggest blessing. Funny thing I am sitting here alone at Coffee Culture on a Sunday afternoon after a tiring week and just needing some quiet time to work and plan the week. I've been here no more than 10 minutes and been approached by 3 people asking about oils.. Seriously amazed. I was sharing in an Oil Class last week how amazed I am by the fact that God gave us this stuff.. He made all these plants and how awesome it is that some people are so motivated by the science and health of it that they created these power packed healing oils and I can share them with people and help people live their best healthy lives.. so good.

Anyways I figured I would start putting some of this up on my blog. Sort of thinking I will use this blog again. Personal as well as to share Oils and my Health & Fitness journey with Beachbody.. still trying to figure out how all of this will work but knowing that God has given me this one precious life and He has big plans!!! 

For those of you wondering what I use the oils for.. This is how I started.. I saw the Medicine Cabinet Makeover flyer below and saw so many things my family deals with on there and thought this would be a great way to start. I have built my stash from there and am loving reading up on new ways I can help my body with oils. But if you are looking for a place to start this is the best place to come to... 



The Medicine cabinet makeover oils conveniently come in the Premium Starter Kit along with some other goodies including a bottle of Stress Away.. which I carry in my purse and use daily.. on neck pain, headaches and just when I need something to help me not sweat the small stuff. I love the smell and love how 10 minutes later I forget what the start of a headache felt like.  As a member of Young Living you also become a wholesale member and can order as much or as little as you want. No obligation, No fee.. no pressure. Just the sweet victory of taking a step to get rid of the chemical drugs you have been using or maybe it's a way to help with the side effect of a drug you are on.. Either way you look at it you win! 


For those of you reading this who use Young Living Essential Oils which are your faves from the Premium Starter Kit and how are you using them?

1 comment:

Krysten Buhlin said...

Love them all and love finding new ways to use each and every one of them, but peace & calming helps me get a deep restful sleep each and every night which so far has been the best!