1. We baked heart shaped cupcakes yesterday... I read about it online somewhere. I just used tinfoil balls to make indents. Of course decorating them is way more fun.
2. Jett is giving us a run for our money.. this guy is busy. He is walking around furniture, he moves everywhere FAST. He waves, he loves big. Sleep has been VERY difficult... he seems to party it up in his crib for many hours at night... the other day after crying for quite awhile (he was so tired) I found him like this...
3. The warm weather has been a gift to the soul. The boys love to play outside. Dave made them a tunnel (which has already melted) it was great fun. It' s nice to be able to send the boys outside to play and not worry about where they will wander too... More and more we LOVE where we live.
4. Registered my kiddos for Kindergarten last week. I picked up the paper work the week before and had some time to think about how momentous it is to enter into this new phase of life. I am not one to cry about it though.. just a natural phase of life and they will LOVE it. The day we dropped off the papers they thought they were going. Our school does a reading program for the kids going into K so they boys will attend that for a few weeks after spring break.
5. In regards to #4... the biggest stressor for me was what would happen with my going back to work. The boys get out of school an hour earlier than me and since I work in town and they will be going to school here in the village I was unsure how I could make it work. Thankfully a new friend (who has proved to be a HUGE blessing.. in more than one way) agreed to take them after they are done and bring them to her house. Her son will be in their class so it works out perfectly. This was a huge load off my back and made me feel so much better. Amazing how God knows just what you need and then some.
6. We are looking forward to a weekend in GF with some family this long weekend. We need to get away... worried about sleep with all 5 of us in one room but praying it will just work out. The boys don't know yet.. last time we told them we were going somewhere they were too excited to sleep at night so we plan to tell them Saturday morning when we leave.. lol.
7. We had a great Valentine's day.. Dave took us out for supper and he stayed home from Badminton to hang out with me.. We enjoyed watching Top Chef together. Lovely live.
8. My boys have taken a liking to talking to Grandma D and Abuello in Ontario.. both so different. Noah paces around the house while he talks. Ari lays on the couch and last night he looked like this...