Saturday, February 05, 2011

discovery

It's been a rough week for me. Maybe it's the lack of sleep or the needy baby on my hip. I have just been low. I have been on a journey the last few months.. one that has allowed me to see myself. I am really learning how to shine on the inside. A friend told me that she has seen it on the outside too. I have been digging deep with God. Just learning how to be friends again. I have been making changes in my life in many areas. It's refreshing. Just a reminder of what's at stake... Of what's important. People say it's not how you get somewhere it's just that you arrive. I don't believe it.. I think the journey is the most important part. I want my journey to count for something... stay tuned for big changes. On the inside and the outside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

Tam said...

Keep Shining! God has great things in store for you.