Tuesday, September 11, 2012

lost summer treasures.

just didn't want to forget all the fun we had during summer 2012. it really was a good one. I enjoyed being with the boys more than ever. I felt relaxed and I feel we had the perfect mix of fun and relaxation. 

We got along for the most part....


The boys loved swimming lessons and we had awesome weather!!



and we passed!!!




we played outside ALOT


The boys went to camp! OVERNIGHT! they had an awesome time. 


I drank ALOT of tea. This is my new favorite. Thank you Ontario.


For the most part we played it safe.


Crafted on the deck.


We took in a few festivals. 



I picked up running. I run my first race the 22nd.... eeeks.


 I loved being with these guys. They really are so fun to be with. I am a blessed mama.







3 comments:

The Nilsen's Journey said...

SUPER great summer pics!! So glad you enjoyed your boys!!

Tam said...

Love all the pictures!! Looks like an awesome summer.

Megan Hildebrand said...

What an awesome summer (and impressive recap!) Love it. Love you.