Saturday, June 02, 2007

shoes for little feet...

Stephanie at The Babywearer is at it again with a great contest and what could be better.. SHOES. and the cutest Vincent Shoes to boot.. You can win a $50 gift certificate. These shoes look amazing and are supposed to be really good for little feet.. I actually don't own any shoes for the boys yet as Robeeze have been all they need. But what I wouldn't do for a pair of Vincents..Mini's
or Stan's.
Ok so again don't go sign up because I want to win something and since I always have to buy two of everything I deserve it.. Just kidding. Go over you know you want too.

3 comments:

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Thanks for playing along!

Steph

Dianna said...

Ok I won't go over there just so the changes of you winning will increase. Are you able to view my blog yet. Let me know via e-mail if you can't it's lendihofer@hotmail.com. Would love to get to know you better.

anita said...

i hope you win!! :)