Tuesday, June 26, 2007

bittersweet goodbye..

****updated with new pics*****
i have decided its time to get rid of my beloved Mei Tai Carrier.. and you have first dibs. its been great and we used it alot last summer.. the boys don't like it as much anymore and i am looking to get an Ergo Carrier So if you are interested let me know. I am offering it at a great deal ask me for details. I took some pics of it (the boys were napping so i stuffed a doll in...) i can wear the boys in it if you need a better pic and send you an email if you are interested... oh in case you are not sold on the amazing effects and bonus to babywearing check THIS out.

7 comments:

hannah said...

first time i feel like i've seen your haircut! looks really cute. i like it!

Stacie said...

I am such a baby wearing poser. I try, I really do. But the kids seem to genuinely prefer the stroller most of the time. Throw in the back pain and...

Anonymous said...

I'm torn between a mei tai or an ergo. The ergo looks easier to snap on and off rather than having to tie things. I just hope Chelsea likes either - she hates the pouch I have and I spend $70 on it!

Drea said...

If I wasnt getting a Mei Tai already (its on its way actually) a new one LOL.. Id buy that! its beautiful. Who made that one? If you take some photos w/ the boys or just one of them ill give you a shout out on my blog to get you some more interested buyers.

Christy said...

Hey Heather...How much do you want for it? I am looking for something other than my wrap sling because my daughter seems to be outgrowing the wrap. She likes to have her arms and legs out now and I need something quick and easy to get her into. Thanks!

Lynette Polinder said...

I like the design...one problem though is that I have no baby to put in it.

Heather said...

christy - i am trying to leave you a comment but can't...
drea i will send you some pics or post them this afternoon of me carrying one of the boys.. thanks!