Thursday, June 03, 2010

okay


not sure where to start.. i couldn't even begin to update you all as to where we are at if I tried.. most of it I don't understand. I am home now and plan to stay here unless I go into labor or find myself with an infection. Both are being monitored by me and my midwife daily. Hopefully on Sunday my labor will start and I will be able to be admitted here to Boundary Trails. If not I will probably go to my fetal assessment in Winnipeg on Monday and be put on a list to be induced.
I am beyond discouraged and quite disappointed. I would give anything to be going to work tomorrow to enjoy my last day and tie up loose ends and then enjoy some time off. Sitting on the couch for me all day is hard and the unknown is harder. I find pockets of hope... a visit from a friend, baking being dropped off, hugs from a & n, emails phone calls and all kinds of offers of help. I know that when I finally do set eyes on Baby J this will all be worth it...
So for now I wait...

11 comments:

kelly ens said...

i'm glad you're ok - i can only imagine how tough it is to just sit there and wait - quite literally! praying for the safe arrival of baby J when it's time :)

Amanda said...

I don't even have words, for lack of sounding cliche. Thinking of you!

Emily Deu said...

love you!

Lynette Polinder said...

thinking of you friend. thankful that you and baby j are healthy. love you.

Wenona said...

Thinking of you daily and celebrating every day that Baby J is inside of you, healthy and doing well. And you're right, this will all be worth it in the end, it's just so hard to see right now.
I hope you are blessed today beyond measure, even if you can't be at work for your last day. Sounds like you've been blessed with many good friends who care a lot.
Take care!

Lise said...

see you in a few. hope you're hungry! Loves.

The Nilsen's Journey said...

Praying for you & that the Lord answers your prayer for Sunday! Wish I could come & visit you today! Hugs Heather!

Justina said...

You, baby, and your entire family are in my prayers. Hang in there=) Love ya Heather!!

Tam said...

Praying for you!!

Anonymous said...

i hope you have lots of good movies to watch and or a good book...

Tara said...

my son was born by c-section due to being breech and overdue... this was not what i planned... i wanted a natural and drug-free birth. unfortunately, sometimes the situation is beyond our control. but when i met my healthy, beautiful son... i knew the way he arrived was just a small detail and the important thing was he was ok. praying you won't be discouraged and baby will stay in there a bit longer!