I can recall a reason to celebrate this guy every day. He is selfless, generous, patient, forgiving and the best thing that ever happened to me. So thankful I married him.
In honor of his 28th birthday...
Here is to 28 reasons I am more than happy he is alive.
1. He is steady. Like a rock.
2. He balances me.
3. He's super hot
5. Softest hair you will EVER touch
6. He loves food and all things I cook for him
7. He accepts anyone and everyone
8. He takes things at face value
9. He sees the best in most situations
10. He never over-reacts
11. He makes some cute babies
12. He works hard
13. He can breakdance.. he has skills people!
14. He never ever disrespects me and makes sure my boys don't either
15. His laugh.
16. His pursuit of excellence.. in all he does.
17. The way he can instantly make you feel comfortable. He's a friendly guy.
18. The way the ladies turn to look at him... yep he's all mine.
19. Even though touch is not my main love language and is totally his.. I love that he is not afraid to show his affection. It's nice.
20. the way he looks at me.
21. The way he can calm me down and help me settle back into reality.
22. Did I mention his hair?
23. He can fix pretty much anything. Total handy hubby.
24. Even though he is super frugal.. I respect it.. well, most of the time.
25. He is good at whatever he does. Sometimes this bugs me but mostly I like it.
26. He is the best Dad.. Our boys know who they are and how special they are to him.
27. He is a rough, play hard kind of dad but can also be so soft and gentle with them.
28. He's only getting better. Like a fine wine.
I feel like I won the jackpot most days and am so thankful to share my life with someone like him. Some days I pinch myself just in case I'm dreaming... I mean really who wouldn't love this face. Happy Birthday my love.